“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate,
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.”
Marianne Williamson (‘A Return To Love’)
‘Opening to Grace’
Transformational Gestalt Healing Retreat
‘A synthesis of Gestalt & contemporary Christian Spirituality’
This healing Retreat is an opportunity to come together to create a sacred space for healing, transformation and growth. You will experience the Transformational Gestalt approach which combines Gestalt Therapy & contemporary Christian Spirituality. In this healing space we acknowledge that God is present and available for transformative healing and wholeness. As facilitators we have experienced and witnessed profound physical and emotional healing and change when God is consciously acknowledged at the heart of the healing process. The framework of Gestalt offers a vital and compelling backdrop to this healing work. The Retreat offers participants a supportive space to experience profound healing and change, within a spiritual framework.
TGI is an affiliate of Gestalt Pastoral Care in New York, USA which has greatly influenced the work of Dinah & Barry in the development of their Transformational Gestalt approach. Tilda Norberg is the founder of GPC and she describes her work in her book ‘Consenting to Grace’.
NEXT RETREAT: November 18th-20th 2016 Click Here for Details
VENUE: St Joseph’s Spirituality and Education Centre, Kincumber, Central Coast
CONTACT: Dinah 0439 752 710
GESTALT PROCESS GROUP
A Creative and enriching Self-development Group
For those who want to focus on personal development within a highly experiential and creative group program, with an emphasis on relational skills.
- Group nights: Friday afternoons or Evenings x6 (commencing September 2016) 3 hr group
- VENUE: East Gosford
- COST: $80 per group ($450 x 6 groups paid in advance)
- CONTACT: Dinah Eades Buchanan 0439 752 710 email@example.com
An Introduction to Gestalt Group-work
Two-day workshop early 2017 (expressions of interest invited)
In this two-day workshop we will explore the basic concepts of Gestalt Therapy in an experiential and tangible way, using creative media and group work. Everyone is encouraged to participate at the level that suits them.
This Workshop will particularly suit those wanting to know more about Gestalt and what it has to offer both personally and professionally.
- FACILITATOR: Dinah Eades Buchanan
- VENUE: East Gosford
- COST: $220
- CONTACT: Dinah on 0439 752 710 firstname.lastname@example.org
Peakgrove Equine Assisted Workshops
A really powerful Gestalt experience! Facilitated by Joanne Byrnes (a TGI Graduate)
- VENUE: Peakgrove, Yass River, 45 mins from Canberra
- COST: variable – weekend packages available
- CONTACT: Joanne Byrnes 0428 172 011
- WEB: www.peakgrovesolutions.com.au
A 3 day retreat exploring the issues experienced uniquely by women. A chance to connect with other women in a safe and enriching space that will be profoundly healing and transformational.
* Counsellors and psychotherapists will be able to take part in this workshop as professional development (15 hrs) with several ‘Master classes’ during the retreat.
- VENUE: Somersby Estate, Central Coast, NSW
- COST: $850 ($605 Early Bird)
- CONTACT: Dinah on 0439 752 710 or email@example.com
The next Gestalt Conference will be held in September 2016.
Go to the GANZ website for details www.GANZ.com.au